The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia Empty Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia

Post by Mark Williams II 3rd July 2012, 9:17 pm

Greetings, fellow citizens of Freedomia,

To begin, let me say that I am proud to be a Freedomian. It is something I do nt hesitate to tell others, something that brings me comfort, something that makes me happy. Freedomia has changed my life, it really has. I have had many unique aspirations in my lifetime, such as being a paleintologist (no, I doubt that is spelled correct), or being a multi-billionaire and use my money to help the world, or build a skyscraper. Those are, yes, all unique. But nothing as unique as Freedomia, my country, the home of my best friends, colleagues, and our wonderful Senate, which has gotten so much done during the past few months.

Freedomia has prospered. We have gained many new territories during my term in office, we have had a grand celebration for our 3rd year celebration (and I am planning a 4th year, too.), we have certainly done better within the micronational community, we have become bigger, stronger, more powerful and prosperous than before.

But, friends, this is just the beginning. In my soon-to-be one year since the last election, I have accomplished so much for our nation. I have formed friendships with many micronationalists and micronations, I have participated actively in our Imperial Senate, I have put an end to inactivity and laziness in the Senate, I have made our nation better than ever before. And I can do much more.

Never, remember, have I left the side of this fair nation! I have always come to its aid, I have always been willing to help in any way possible, I have, I am, and I always will. I love Freedomia. Freihetia Erwache, a phrase I love to say.

Citizens, I want to help this nation blossom more, so much more. I encourage you, though, to see if other candidates are more suitable than I am. At this time, no one else is running for Emperor. I encourage anyone to run for the office, it will be a fair and balanced election, and I will not treat my opponents like, well, opponents, but as friends. Because, after all, we are all working and serving the same wonderful thing--Freedomia.

I will post more tidbits as often as possible, and keep you updated on my Williams For Freedomia: 2012 Campaign. I promise prosperity and an even better Freedomia than before.

FREIHETIA ERWACHE!
    FREEDOMIA AWAKE!
    FREEDOMIA DESPIERTO!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia Empty Re: Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia

Post by Mark Williams II 5th July 2012, 9:54 am

A bright future is dead ahead: another great thing I can do if I am reelected!

Some of you may be aware that the Senate recently passed an amendment to the Constitution for territorial government types--instead of a complicated system, its been narrowed down simply to just this. Territories will, very soon, have constitutions which shall decied the government type, election procedures, etc.

If I am reelected, I promise to make sure that all territories have constitutions. I am already working on one for Geraldo. Actually, reelected or not, I will make sure this happens.

Also, congratulations to Dakoda George, who is to be one of my opponents in the upcoming election! I wish him and his campaign the best of luck!

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia Empty Re: Vote for Williams: Emperor of Freedomia

Post by Mark Williams II 16th July 2012, 9:38 am

Hello again!

Well, it seems as though my esteemed opponent, Dakoda George, has Freedomia's best interests in mind. I hope things are going swimmingly at his election HQ! Very Happy
    Indeed, I would like to commend Mr. George for the new charities he is forming, and that he is using his very large fortune for the good of all of us. Good luck, Mr. George, once again! Smile

Now, then, I want to announce that if I am reelected, I promise to fix things up that need to be fixed. First, the education system. I want to have operational schools across Freedomia, and I want to begin construction on the University of Freedomia in Geraldo. Second, I believe its time that we begin creating prisons, jails, and penitentaries, as outlined in "State of a Republic", a speech I gave to the Freedomian citizenry, Senate, and government last month. Speaking of that wonderful speech, I want to implement every single policy outlined in it.

Additionally, as I have stated, I am planning on increasing Freedomia's borders to be much larger than before, and I intend to make a grand capital for this grand nation. Freedomtropolis, indeed, shall be our capital, but I would like to do many projects so as to improve it.

See you again very soon.

--Mark

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 12:38 pm