The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

motion to get new emperor

Josh Cooper
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Cancer Posts : 69

motion to get new emperor Empty motion to get new emperor

Post by Josh Cooper

i create a motion to get rid of mark as our emperor and get a new less dictating one.
    Share this post on: reddit

Mark Williams II

Post 8th March 2012, 7:32 am by Mark Williams II

Josh Cooper wrote:i create a motion to get rid of mark as our emperor and get a new less dictating one.

Mr. Cooper, last time I checked you were opposed to having an Emperor in the first. You are being a hypocrite once again; now you want a new Emperor? This is silly and ridiculous, you can be sure.

Post 8th March 2012, 5:32 pm by Josh Cooper

Mark Williams II wrote:
    Josh Cooper wrote:i create a motion to get rid of mark as our emperor and get a new less dictating one.

Mr. Cooper, last time I checked you were opposed to having an Emperor in the first. You are being a hypocrite once again; now you want a new Emperor? This is silly and ridiculous, you can be sure.

Yes i was, i want to create something new quit calling me names four.......... never mind just leave me alone you black mailing dictator and you're silly and ridiculous.
    Mark Williams II

Post 9th March 2012, 7:32 am by Mark Williams II

Josh Cooper wrote:
    Mark Williams II wrote:

Yes i was, i want to create something new quit calling me names four.......... never mind just leave me alone you black mailing dictator and you're silly and ridiculous.

I haven't black mailed anyone in my life. And please, please listen, I am not a dictator, I am a servant of the people and am democratically elected by the citizens. Dictatorships generally don't hold democratic elections, so I believe an apology to our entire nation is in order. LOCKED. If you keep spamming these forums, saying, "I can't lock threads because you'll just make more." No, you won't, because if you keep this nonsense up I'll ban you from this forum.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:01 pm