The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

Rafghan relations

Rafimah
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Rafghan relations Empty Rafghan relations

Post by Rafimah 4th April 2012, 3:07 pm

Hello,
    I the king of Rafghanistan, Rafimah, wish to have diplomatic relations with Freedomia in the form of a non-aggression peace treaty.Rafghanistan is a new and emerging nation hat focuses primarily on agriculture and scientific development. The parliament is elected by the people, but the prime minister and the secretary-general are appointed by the king with the guidance of parliament. Currently, the secretary-general is martin I, Grand duke of NAPI and the prime minister is Lukas I. We wish for the advancement of all micronations and is in no way aggressive against others.

Sincerely,
    Rafimah,king of Rafghanistan
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Rafghan relations Empty Re: Rafghan relations

Post by Mark Williams II 5th April 2012, 7:36 am

Rafimah wrote:Hello,
    I the king of Rafghanistan, Rafimah, wish to have diplomatic relations with Freedomia in the form of a non-aggression peace treaty.Rafghanistan is a new and emerging nation hat focuses primarily on agriculture and scientific development. The parliament is elected by the people, but the prime minister and the secretary-general are appointed by the king with the guidance of parliament. Currently, the secretary-general is martin I, Grand duke of NAPI and the prime minister is Lukas I. We wish for the advancement of all micronations and is in no way aggressive against others.

Sincerely,
    Rafimah,king of Rafghanistan

Greetings, King Rafimah!

Your proposal will be taken up with the Senate of Freedomia immediately. We will contact you again in three (3) days with the results to see whether or not the Senate has approved of this.

Kind regards,

Mark Williams II
    Emperor of Freedomia

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:02 pm