The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland

Poll

Voting

[ 2 ]
    Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_left67%Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_left0%Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_left33%Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Empty Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland

Post by Mark Williams II 24th June 2012, 11:11 am

1. The Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland, a nation which began last year has been inactive--perhaps even defunct--for all year. The last true activity of Kirkland washed away at the end of 2011, and only a few posts have been made on their now inactive forum this year--most of them, astonishingly, are made by me, in a futile attempt of mine to stir activity back up.

2. Therefore, I propose to suspend relations with the now clearly defunct nation of Kirkland. I propose to adopt an alliance with the newly-formed Greater Empire of Kirkland (the sucessor state formed by me.)

3. This is an urgent topic, and thus I declare it emergency legislation (1-day voting period).

www.dprokirkland.createmybb3.com
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Empty Re: Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland

Post by Gerenia 24th June 2012, 11:15 am

ABSTAIN.
    I see no need to form a successor state.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland Empty Re: Act 123: Suspension of Relations with DPR Kirkland

Post by KingTitus 24th June 2012, 5:55 pm

ABSTAIN.

I thought Kirkland was part of FRA1 or St. Charlie or one of those micronational entities.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Post by Mark Williams II 19th July 2012, 7:20 pm

Motion passed.

Support: 2
    Oppose: 0
    Abstain: 2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:57 pm