The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Imperial Decree Sixteen

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Imperial Decree Sixteen Empty Imperial Decree Sixteen

Post by Mark Williams II 14th March 2012, 11:21 am

Office of the Emperor
    Republic of Freedomia

I am pleased to report that the Geraldo Armament Factory delivered the 25 Spears to Freedomtropolis as requested, under my direction. Also, let us remember what was going on exactly one year ago--the Freedomian-Legendstries Cold War, which was an event that solidified Freedomian dominance over Missouri.

Appointments
    Presidential Election
    That is correct, a new Freedomian President will take the job of Freedomian Internal Affairs shortly. While it is in my powers as Emperor to appoint the President myself, I would like to see the public opinion as to who should be President. Anyone interesting in running for President should visit the elections area on these forums. Elections for President begin 6 days from now.

FreedomiaTV WIP
    The FreedomiaTV Youtube Channel is now up and running, and can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/user/freedomiatv/videos. Currently, a Minecraft Series is underway.

Also, today is World Pi Day in honor of the famous number 3.14.

Sincerely,

Mark Williams II

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:31 pm