The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Imperial Decree Fifteen

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Imperial Decree Fifteen Empty Imperial Decree Fifteen

Post by Mark Williams II 12th March 2012, 8:24 am

Greetings, Freedomians--

I am pleased to report that work on the Geraldo Armament Factory will begin today, and the order of 25 Spears from the Senate will hopefully begin processing.

Also, a Freedomian settlement in the former Sbarroian-area of Freedomia is underway. Senator Piofcyk and I went to work on it last Saturday.

Furthermore, the Freedomian YouTube Channel will be releasing videos on behalf of the Freedomian National Broadcasting Commission shortly. The links to the channel will be made available when the first videos are made available.

The Freedomian Museum of Artifacts in the Geraldo Territory will open doors at some point this month.

Additionally, it is less than one month until we celebrate our third anniversary as a nation, as well as my 14th Birthday. Remember, for the 7 days before April 10th, seven new, real-life projects will be completed.

Sincerely,

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 12:48 pm