The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

War with Jayopilos

Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

War with Jayopilos Empty War with Jayopilos

Post by Yurtyzstan 7th January 2012, 6:15 pm

M. Williams--

I urge you to avoid war at all costs. M. George is correct in his prediction that this will lead to further disapproval from the intermicronational community. It is still possible for you to improve your diplomatic standing with more maturity. Continue this trend of childish warfare, however, and you will soon find yourself beyond the point of no return.

Please heed my warning.

--J.J. Hakimoto
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

War with Jayopilos Empty Re: War with Jayopilos

Post by Mark Williams II 8th January 2012, 9:59 am

Yurtyzstan wrote:M. Williams--

I urge you to avoid war at all costs. M. George is correct in his prediction that this will lead to further disapproval from the intermicronational community. It is still possible for you to improve your diplomatic standing with more maturity. Continue this trend of childish warfare, however, and you will soon find yourself beyond the point of no return.

Please heed my warning.

--J.J. Hakimoto

Mr. Hakimoto,

Thank you for your post. I am pleased to announce that the Freedomian Senate has passed legislation that ends this war, and after peaceful negotiations we have successfully annexed the Republic of Jayopilos. Furthermore, may I point you to several pieces of evidence that indicate the severity of the actions of a former ally:

https://freedomiagovernment.forumotion.com/t100-motion-for-a-police-action-against-the-republic-of-jayopolis

Thank you again,

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:19 pm