The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2011 Freedomian General Elections

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

2011 Freedomian General Elections Empty 2011 Freedomian General Elections

Post by Mark Williams II 26th October 2011, 5:52 pm

Citizens and observers of Freedomia,

I am pleased to announce that the 2011 Freedomian General Elections are underway, with the candidates as follows:

Prime Minister of Freedomia
    Mark Williams II
    Garrett Piofcyk

Chancellor-Judge of Freedomia
    None at present

Lord/Lady Chancellor of the Senate of Freedomia
    Mark Williams II

GOVERNORS

Concordia
    Joshua Cooper

Geraldo
    Mark Williams II

Freidetita
    None at present

Liberty
    None at present

Sbarroian
    None at present

Lakewood
    None at present

Legendstries
    None at present

Timberwood
    None at present

Tintagel
    None at present

Krockholmen
    Marianne Parker

SENATORS

Mark Williams II (Seat 1)

Marianne Parker (Seat 2)

Jacob Smith (Seat 3)

Joshua Cooper (Seat 4)

Garrett Piofcyk (Seat 5)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you are interested in running for a position, or you find this list to be incorrect, please tell us below.

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

2011 Freedomian General Elections Empty Re: 2011 Freedomian General Elections

Post by Mark Williams II 1st November 2011, 11:20 am

Candidate Mark A. Williams intends to make a speech regarding his campaign, as follows:

Hello citizens of Freedomia.

My name is Mark Williams and I am running for my second term as Prime Minister, my second term as Chancellor-Judge, my first term as Lord Chancellor, and my second term as Governor of Geraldo. In my first term as Prime Minister, we've seen many wonderful things in our growing nation. Our government has been reformed. A constitution, one that works, has been passed. We have a functioning discussion forum. We no longer have to wait five years to vote, now it's only two. Our citizenship rates have skyrocketed, and so has activity. We've also seen the growth, development, and maintenance of paths throughout the nation, and new buildings being constructed. In my second term, I will strive to double the size of the military, increase the number of Senators to 9, in case of a tie vote, establish a hospital in Geraldo, per the plans I've discussed with other senior officials, opening new paths, and preserving our conservative values.

I have worked hard in our nation. Even though I have other responsibilities, like my education, my family, and my friends, I always find time to work in Freedomia. I clean the paths regularly. I train the military, I write legislation. Things are going good for Freedomia in this Golden Age of ours.

I feel qualified for the four positions I mentioned previously. The reason being, I have never left the side of our nation. I stand up for us when we are disregarded, and I actively work in our government. I guarantee that our nation can succeed by electing me as Prime Minister. As the founding father of this fine nation, I know exactly what decisions have to be made for the success of our country. It is, however, the duty of the citizens to choose their leader. I'm not asking for you to vote for me, I'm asking you to make the right decision. A wise man once said, “Doing the right thing is not always the popular thing.” I intend to make the right decisions, and be a good leader. Thank you for your time.

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 26th November 2011, 5:28 pm

Although this was rather late, the results are in!

http://microwiki.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1820

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:02 pm