The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

New businesses pop up in Freedomia!

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

New businesses pop up in Freedomia! Empty New businesses pop up in Freedomia!

Post by Mark Williams II

Hello Freedomians!

I am pleased to announce that Freedomia's popularity has skyrocketed! I have sparked interest in our country by having citizens start their own business! This is a (huge) list of new businesses that opened up TODAY!

(1) Minebuild and Housebuild
    (2) Mark's Market (I started this one up myself)
    (3) Ol' Legend Supplies
    (4) GJ Armory
    (5) G&B Emporium (Weapons, flags, and crafts)
    (6) Power of 3 Studios (The biggest business in Freedomia! This business was started last March, not today.)
    (7) Concordia Government Services

Well, that's all the businesses! But, if you want more businesses to pop up, why not start your own? Click here to start your own business! It's simple and fun!

Last edited by Mark Williams II on 4th October 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 4th October 2011, 5:35 pm by Josh Cooper

Well,actually Mark there is concordia has had this business that has been up it started in may it does taxes so actually this is what the list should of looked liked this:
    (1) Minebuild and Housebuild
    (2) Mark's Market (I started this one up myself)
    (3) Ol' Legend Supplies
    (4) GJ Armory
    (5) G&B Emporium (Weapons, flags, and crafts)
    (6) Power of 3 Studios (The biggest business in Freedomia! This business was started last March, not today.)
    (7) concordia government services (located in concordia)

Last edited by Josh Cooper on 4th October 2011, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mark Williams II

Post 4th October 2011, 5:36 pm by Mark Williams II

Ooh, Concordia Government Services! Great idea! I'll add it to the list...By the way, you'll have to fill out a business slip. Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:38 am