The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

George-Darr for Freedomia: A stronger economical Feedomia

Lord Georgeton
    Chancellor Judge
    Chancellor Judge

George-Darr for Freedomia: A stronger economical Feedomia Empty George-Darr for Freedomia: A stronger economical Feedomia

Post by Lord Georgeton 16th July 2012, 6:21 pm

Greetings all!

I am Dakoda of House George-Darr and i believe I am the future of Freedomia. Freedomia needs a stronger economy, if elected I will use my personal fortune roughly five billion Burgins for the betterment of of Freedomia's economy. As of right now I am establishing new charities for Freedomia! Also if elected I will donate five hundred million burgins to the Imperial treasury of Freedomia.

My Lord Mark II of House Williams is a good Emperor and has the experiance but I wish to have some new blood in the seat of Emperor, I am sure the Lords of the House's of Freedomia understand this. I mean no disrespect to Lord Williams however he has been Freedomia for almost three years and some in the community have come to think that Lord Williams is Freedomia. I think it is time for the Great House's of Freedomia to have a say in things! I Say It Is Time To Grant Them HEREDITARY SEATS in the Senate! Freedomia for the Freedomians!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

George-Darr for Freedomia: A stronger economical Feedomia Empty Re: George-Darr for Freedomia: A stronger economical Feedomia

Post by Mark Williams II 16th July 2012, 6:25 pm

Quite an inspiring speech. Best of luck, My Lord.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 3:26 am