The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Imperial Decree Thirty-Three

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Imperial Decree Thirty-Three Empty Imperial Decree Thirty-Three

Post by Mark Williams II 16th July 2012, 12:06 pm

Republic of Freedomia
    ~Imperial Decree 33~
    ~By Command of the Emperor~

I, Mark Williams II, Emperor of the Freedomia, Chair of the Senate, Governor of the Province of Geraldo, and Supreme Commander of the FAF do hereby PROCLAIM that:

Anita Studdard and Linda Meek are enemies of the state of the Republic of Freedomia for the following reasons:

1. Anita Studdard, Principal of Strain-Japan R-16 "School", has verbally abused myself and others [e.g, calling a group of 8th Graders 'retards'], has yelled at me in front of a large group for accidentally entering a MAP "Test" session room whilst looking for another teacher, for doing nothing to address bullying in Strain-Japan R-16 "School", for allowing teachers such as Roger Siwak to interfere with 8th Grade affairs [though being the 8th Grade Sponsor, he would have no power], for creating dictatorial, unfair, and quite ignorant policies within the school such as not permitting students to write messages on one anothers t-shirts on the last day of school for memory purposes, for blocking me from using the school intercom [doing announcements] on account of me being "too silly" [which is a lie], for lying to the general public on multiple occasions, acting like a good person, but truthfully being cruel and verbally abusive, for grabbing me on one occasion and shoving me aside, for invading personal space [e.g breathing on one's kneck and leaning innapropriately on one's back], for invading privacy [such as the time when she took a student's private diary and read it to the entire class, and then stealing it [later trying to make the parents of the student fill out a FORM to get it back {though the parents snatched the journal out of her hand and stormed off, good for them}, for insulting the crown of Freedomia, a neighboring nation [calling it "stupid"] and for making me clean a school bathroom after being falsely accused of wall grafitti, not to mention numerous other things not mentioned, big, and small.

2. Linda Meek, a kindergarten teacher at Strain-Japan "School" is declared an enemy of state for being very rude and cruel to me, for forcing me to have my picture taken, for forcing the entire school to yell at me, for constantly abusing her students, for flunking students she does not like, for attempting to fill my sister with lies about me [and how I had a "fat chance" at being able to participate in the Talent Show], for constantly yelling at her poor students, for talking about myself in a negative way behind my back, for constantly directing ill-feelings toward myself, for interfering with GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS of the REPUBLIC OF FREEDOMIA [preventing the writing of a treaty of alliance], and for numerous other things not mentioned, big, and small.

3. Freedomia shall recognize the following decision made by the nearby Greater Empire of Kirkland:
    Strain-Japan R-16 School (www.strainjapan.com), being under jurisdiction of this Empire, shall be reorganized into the Special Military Administrative District #1, and Kirkland will not recognize nor fund any further operations of said educational institution.

Signed,

Mark Williams II
    EMPEROR OF FREEDOMIA
    LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

16 JULY 2012

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:41 am