The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Williams for Governor: 2012

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Williams for Governor: 2012 Empty Williams for Governor: 2012

Post by Mark Williams II 3rd July 2012, 9:10 pm

Citizens of Geraldo,

I am running for the position of Governor of Geraldo. Geraldo was one of the original Freedomian Provinces--created back in mid-2010, along with the first of the provinces, it is one of the few that has survived the many reforms to territories. That is because we are a thriving Freedomian territory, and we have the capacity to do so much more.

In my term, miracles have been worked in Geraldo. Hundreds, if not thousands, of feet of trails have been constructed under my orders. We have, thanks to the Senate, doubled in size. Buildings are being erected everywhere, and we have grown to become one of the most vital Freedomian provinces thanks to everyone's cooperation.

The Geraldo Hospital project, as promised during my campaign last year, is underway. We have trails, and they are, as promised, cleaner.

Geraldo is a rising star in Freedomia, and our star is already very high in space now. Smile Pardon the unusual metaphor, but it neverthless describes Geraldo. Except for the fact that we aren't a big flaming ball. Wait, we are. Because we give light to Freedomia! Very Happy

This is but the beginning of a series of notes and tidbits from me. If I am reelected, I will make Geraldo better than ever. More trails, more buildings, more towns. A functioning economy, the whole shebang. Geraldo is going to only get better from this point out--and I want to be a part of this wonderful blossoming.

Thank you, friends, citizens, neighbors--together, we can make Geraldo--and Freedomia--shine.

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 11:22 pm