The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?!

Poll

Do you support a 2012 Election?

[ 6 ]
    2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_left100%2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_left0%2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_left0%2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Empty 2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?!

Post by Mark Williams II 11th June 2012, 3:52 pm

There is talk in the Senate about a national election being held on November 1st of this year. Although the Constitution states that a national election is to be held every two years, and we just had an election last November, I feel it is necessary. I have suggested to the Senate that we hold this election in my recent speech, "State of a Republic". The election will include all governmental positions, including municipal, territorial, and national. I have suggested it because of the many new changes to the Constitution since the last election, new laws, and the 5 new amendments to the Constitution planned to be voted on soon.

What are your thoughts? If an election were held, would you vote?

Last edited by Mark Williams II on 11th June 2012, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Empty Re: 2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?!

Post by KingTitus 11th June 2012, 5:04 pm

SUPPORT!
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?! Empty Re: 2012 Freedomian National Elections: What?!

Post by Prime Minister 14th June 2012, 11:56 am

SUPPORT!
    If so, i relese the statement that i will run for the office of Prime minister again.

-=NOTICE=-
    I will be absent from the 20th to the 28th of this month
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Post by Mark Williams II 17th June 2012, 5:21 pm

That's OK, as for the post of Prime Minister, it is not an elected post, it is appointed by the Emperor. BUT--if I am reelected, I will make you PM for a second term! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 2:46 pm