The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

4 posters

Just to clarify

Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Just to clarify Empty Just to clarify

Post by Yurtyzstan 1st June 2012, 6:52 pm

Hello, everyone!

I spoke to Mark about this, but I suppose I haven't made it quite clear, and so I wish to do so now.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to involve myself in Freedomian politics; this would distract me from my many duties as a Nemkhav government official. As such, I can no longer be considered the leader of the FMPF but merely its founder. I hope King Titus and President Ruze will be able to carry on the FMPF, continuing to fight for micronational peace and professionalism without exception.

I also understand that some have expressed disdain for me and my ideas. This is rather two-faced, seeing as I was received well during the Senate meeting, and the particular individual whom I address should not expect to continue pleasant conversation with me in the future. However, I am not going to belabour this, and I respect the opinions of those who are opposed to the message of the FMPF.

However, I do wish to address the rather irrational fears that I am "spying on [Freedomia]" and "[g]iving information to Nemkhavia." I did not establish the FMPF as a Nemkhav but as a concerned micronationalist who saw potential in this nation. Nemkhavia is by no means imperialist and we have far better things to do than spy on you. You are correct in that I have no right to try and illicit change in the Freedomian system -- hence my official departure.

Again, I sincerely hope that King Titus and President Ruze will continue the FMPF and ensure that the plan which the Senate approved on Tuesday is carried out to the letter. And, of course, I will always be available as a friend or as a giver of advice, to the FMPF or to the nation as a whole.

Hope this clarified things a bit. Smile

Regards,
    J.J.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Just to clarify Empty Re: Just to clarify

Post by KingTitus 1st June 2012, 7:26 pm

Whoever said nasty things about you shall be weeded out and exposed as a bigot. That I can assure you. It is a shame you cannot stay as you are a great micronationalist and it is nice to have a familiar and knowledgeable person with our state. I will gladly lead the FMPF and continue to ensure its legacy and beliefs in the Senate.

Any who claim that Mr. Hakimoto is a "spy" is completely delusional and paranoid. But I will keep this civil. I respect Mr. Hakimoto, and I regret he cannot stay with us but I accept his decision and will continue to lead with the best of my ability the FMPF!
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

Post by Gerenia 1st June 2012, 8:59 pm

Thanks for clarifying your situation, Mr. Hakimoto, and yes, I see no reason for any Nation to "spy" on this Nation, nor for you to "give information to Nemkhavia". On behalf of the Freedomian government, I apologize for that unfortunate, inopportune accusation, and for any other thing expressed by any Freedomian that you could have found offensive or disrespectful.
    Also, I will gladly carry on your -actually, our- project alongside King Titus, hoping to contribute to the progress of this Nation by defending the ideals of the Front.
    I am a little sad at your departure, but the reasons you gave are perfectly understandable.
    Finally, thank you very much for your offer -I certainly will keep it in mind every time I need some advice.

Yours faithfully,
    Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 2nd June 2012, 9:26 am

Thank you, I'm glad you all understand. Smile

Long live the FMPF!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Post by Mark Williams II 2nd June 2012, 10:24 am

Hello,

Mr. Hakimoto, I apologize for the false allegations I discussed with Mr. Puca on the 31st. I appreciate everything you have done here, and I am sorry for the stupid conspiracy theories I was throwing around. I am glad to see you feel we have potential to grow and develop, and all I can say is that I am so very sorry, and look forward to fixing these mistakes and doing better in the future! Finally, if this is of any help, I wish for the Green Party to form a coalition with the FMPF.

I am sad to see you go, and regret what silliness I said!

Sincerely,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:33 am