The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

5 posters

WAR WITH NEW CONCORDIA

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

WAR WITH NEW CONCORDIA Empty WAR WITH NEW CONCORDIA

Post by Mark Williams II 21st May 2012, 9:14 pm

Greetings--

The Imperial Senate of the Republic of Freedomia has voted to declare war on the Republic of New Concordia. Earlier today, Cooper made death threats to anyone who was part of the Coalition for Concordian Freedom, as well as bullying Senator Connor Head, and his other crimes and rebellious actions in the past. The Freedomian Army of the Republic will be deployed as soon as possible, and a declaration of war will be delivered to the Concordian government tomorrow. Do not confuse New Concordia with Concordia City! Concordia City is part of Freedomia, a remnant of the old Province of Concordia. New Concordia is a dictatorship nation that will soon be conquered by the CFCF!

Additionally, the Senate has voted for Freedomia to join the CFCF. By signing the Bushmen Park Treaty, we are part of the Coalition.

All citizens are requested to do their part! Make sure that your doors are locked at night! Pray for our troops! Make sure your residences and place of businesses are defended and stocked with weapons, supplies, and food! Together, we can win the war!

Signed,
    Lord Georgeton
    Chancellor Judge
    Chancellor Judge

WAR WITH NEW CONCORDIA Empty Re: WAR WITH NEW CONCORDIA

Post by Lord Georgeton 21st May 2012, 10:07 pm

I have noticed that this war shall bankrupt Freedomia; House George shall loan the Government 50 Million Burgins with a 10% interest rate per week and that House George acquires all House Cooper Assets. It shall also call forth the old alliances and armies of old Georgeton.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 22nd May 2012, 7:36 am

This war will not bankrupt our Republic, we have 8 Million Burgins at our disposal. The FAF has already been paid, and we have plenty more, in addition to an armory, bases, and already constructed defenses.
    Lord Georgeton
    Chancellor Judge
    Chancellor Judge

Post by Lord Georgeton 22nd May 2012, 1:31 pm

how many men strong is the faf
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 23rd May 2012, 6:51 am

We have 10 personnel.
    Lord Georgeton
    Chancellor Judge
    Chancellor Judge

Post by Lord Georgeton 23rd May 2012, 3:28 pm

House George can call its banners and get double that amount in two days time
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 23rd May 2012, 4:55 pm

That would be most appreciated, an extra ten soldiers for the FAF would be most useful. However, we will not be able to pursue a loan at this time, but thank you anyways.
    Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 26th May 2012, 10:59 am

M. Williams, you do not know how much patience it takes me to write my thoughts out in coherent sentences right now.

This is no reason to go to war! Bullying does not threaten the stability of your nation! Death threats should be reported to macronational authority! You must first rely on diplomacy, then on any macronational resources, before turning to the shameful and embarrassing practice of micronational warfare. It is clear that you have done neither of these things but turned immediately to war.

M. Williams, I implore you, as well as the Imperial Senate, to reverse this senseless and disgraceful decision immediately.

J.J. Hakimoto
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 26th May 2012, 12:12 pm

Yurtyzstan wrote:M. Williams, you do not know how much patience it takes me to write my thoughts out in coherent sentences right now.

This is no reason to go to war! Bullying does not threaten the stability of your nation! Death threats should be reported to macronational authority! You must first rely on diplomacy, then on any macronational resources, before turning to the shameful and embarrassing practice of micronational warfare. It is clear that you have done neither of these things but turned immediately to war.

M. Williams, I implore you, as well as the Imperial Senate, to reverse this senseless and disgraceful decision immediately.

J.J. Hakimoto

I appreciate your concern, Mr. Hakimoto, but I have stated time and time again that we go to war only when necessary. We don't just "go to war" whenever we like, and we haven't been in a war since April 2011.

The Senate's decision to go to war reflects our consensus that we do not wish to get involved with macronational authorities at this time. It also reflects the consensus that we will exercise our right of warfare regardless of outside opinion.

This is not a war on a micronation on another continent, another region, or much less even outside of walking distance! I could walk to New Concordia myself, but I'm not in the mood to be "stabbed and killed" as Mr. Cooper threatened myself and others several days ago.

We will not cowardly refuse to utilize our military capacity! Our nation is at risk, and in danger, and I will give you several more reasons as to why this course of action was taken by the Senate. I understand your frustration and opposition to micronational warfare, but isn't Yurtyzstan involved in some sort of conflict with a nearby nation, was it "Longhouse Kingdom" I believe? But never mind that.

Mr. Cooper used to be a high-ranked Freedomian official, and governor of the Province of Concordia. He, however, one day, decided to try to start a Civil War by seceding the Province of Concordia and two Freedomian colonies. The Army of the Republic swept in and took control of the Concordian capital, but Cooper was not present. (His residences were not in the Capital, so he could not be arrested at that time) However, the colonies remained under his control and no military action was taken against them at that time. He made the death threats soon after (quote: Stab and kill!) and then accelerated and intensified his bullying of Connor Head.

I do not feel I have to disclose the entire details of this conflict any further, but I will say that this is not an immature school playground battle, we are in walking distance and we will fight for our Republic, which is in danger, much, much danger! I assure you, this is not your average micronational war. There are many more things Cooper has done that we seek to end, and diplomacy does not work when it comes to him, and actually, I have tried macrnoational resources. They did nothing, and I told them the full story. So, yes, the war will continue, and now you have your explanation.

Thank you for your concern once again--this is our last resort, and we are employing it.

Regards,
    Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 26th May 2012, 1:41 pm

M. Williams,

For one, Yurtyzstan's conflict with the Longhouse Kingdom took place during a time of much immaturity for our nation. We have since abandoned micronational warfare, and maintain only a small gendarmerie.

The distance between the belligerents in a micronational war does not matter: it is immature and ridiculous no matter what. Sending a group of kids with airsoft weapons is simply not how heads of state resolve issues. It is not cowardly, but mature and much more becoming of a national leader, to abstain from micronational warfare. If these death threats are indeed serious, which I somewhat doubt, then you should contact macronational authorities.

J.J. Hakimoto
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 26th May 2012, 5:39 pm

I am fully aware of your opposition to micronational warfare, Mr. Hakimoto. However, what has happened here is impossible to avoid. Cooper sent in military forces and took a significant amount of Freedomian land!

If China invaded the United States suddenly and took California, would the US Government just permit it? Absolutely not. Isn't part of the definition of micronationalism is to act as though it were a fully recognized state?

In that case, going to war with New Concordia shouldn't be frowned upon. We were physically invaded, and he refuses to negotiate, no matter how many times it is requested of him.

I have made multiple attempts diplomacy and have--as much as I do not like to do this--sought macronational assistance. Unfortunately, the macronational authorities did nothing.

I am no warmonger, but all diplomatic resources have been exhausted, and nothing else but war can be done to end this conflict. While I do not feel it will do much good, I consider a peace/negotiation summit with Cooper. But he is stubborn, and it would be a miracle alone just to get him to attend a summit in itself.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 27th May 2012, 12:31 am

I would also like to remind Mr. Hakimoto that I myself opposed the war and have declared my province (Valle Enclave) and my micronation (Sonora) neutral in the war.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 27th May 2012, 12:02 pm

KingTitus wrote:I would also like to remind Mr. Hakimoto that I myself opposed the war and have declared my province (Valle Enclave) and my micronation (Sonora) neutral in the war.
    Indeed, you and your citizens are not affected by this war, but bear in mind that provinces are not independent nations. Smile
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 27th May 2012, 5:48 pm

I am aware. I was referring to the fact that Sonora is independent. Valle Enclave is not! Smile
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

Post by Prime Minister 14th June 2012, 11:21 am

The House of Knox and the Kingdom of Homested declare war on the Republic of New Concordia. We advise contacting the USA Local police if things get too far.
    Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 14th June 2012, 3:49 pm

Is everyone aware that a motion was passed unanimously by the Imperial Senate ending the war within six weeks of its passing? It seems like few people are aware of this motion, and it also seems to me that it has yet to be implemented, despite its time-sensitivity.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 14th June 2012, 4:33 pm

I concur with Hakimoto. This war should be brought to an end by now! I call for a motion to begin troop withdrawal and to be reassigned to defensive positions.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 17th June 2012, 5:20 pm

As the war was ended by decision of the Senate, it is clear for the need for this topic to be taken down off global announcement.

Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 18th June 2012, 2:33 pm

Indeed.

May I ask how the treaty negotiation and troop withdrawal is going?
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 18th June 2012, 2:40 pm

Very well. I am attempting to contact Cooper and have ordered withdrawl of troops.
    Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Post by Yurtyzstan 19th June 2012, 6:07 am

Excellent, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:44 am