The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

sorry for democracy :(

Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

sorry for democracy :( Empty sorry for democracy :(

Post by Prime Minister 5th April 2012, 1:52 pm

at the constotutional convention, the delegates desided to use ONLY dekkers former anartic claims as territory. so the provence of homested is gone. now the independent republic of homested is happy to enter formal relations Smile

again, sorry for democracy

i want to still be a senitor, and use my term as prime minister and keep my citizenship.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

sorry for democracy :( Empty Re: sorry for democracy :(

Post by Mark Williams II 6th April 2012, 11:52 am

Greetings Lord Knox,

Hello from Freedomtropolis, capital of Freedomia. Unfortunately, this message is in regards of the recent Homestedian Constitutional Convention. I first stated that I respected your decision, until I remembered that it is a violation of the Freedomian Constitution to secede from the Republic. Why, in the first place, would you want to leave?

Freedomia has taken good care of Homested, always ready to defend you, stand up for you, and be your greatest supporter. We care about you and your province and consider you a very good friend. With Homested united with many other Provinces, under the mighty banner of Freedomia, we will all prosper and flourish. Those who are part of Freedomia while it is still young will benefit most in the future.

I want you and Homested to be a part of this great country, especially while it is still young. Let the Freedomian Republic help you make Homested even better than it is now. Lord Knox, I honestly believe that you voted to stay in the Republic. You must also remember that every province has the right to its own different types of government. Monarchies, Republics, and more. You could even still be the President, have a Senate/Parliament, and of course remain under the banner of Freedomia as a province. Provincial militaries are not allowed because there is already a
    Federal Military perfectly capable of defending you and your Province.

Now, Lord Knox, regarding the convention once again. The Senate will accept that you have a Constitution for your province, so you can keep it just the way you like it. Your own government organs, etc. And you are also permitted to establish courts and cities in your Province. The Senate will review your Constitution, make the necessary changes (for example, military) and then we will reorganize the Homested Province.

And no, you will not be letting your citizens down by remaining in Freedomia. My reason is simple. Your citizens want a system of government, a fair one, one that works for them. They could care less which nation they are a part of as long as Homested has a decent court system, education, health, and defense. You can create your own laws, legislature, etc as long as you remain in accordance with Federal Laws and the Constitution. Remember also that you recieve defense from the FAF (Freedomian Armed Forces) under the direction of a very capable Commander-in-Chief (Jacob Smith). I want to persue a diplomatic solution to this, not a military one.

Please, Lord Knox, I implore you. Send your Constitution to the Senate, and together, we can make Freedomia and Homested a wonderful place. I'm sure you want what's best for your nation, and Freedomia will help you with that.

Yours in fellowship,

Mark James Arthur Umbridge Williams II
    Emperor of Freedomia

In regards to territory, (only Antarctic claims?) the Senate of Freedomia could pass legislation that override the territorial decision and permit all 'former' Homestedian Territories.
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

Post by Prime Minister 7th April 2012, 9:22 am

I ADVISED AGENTS SECEDING! but i will not stop democracy, and they wanted only antarctic claims to hope for eventual macro national recognition. i am sorry for the nation and hope for peace and relations between homested and our father-nation of freedomia. Neutral
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Post by Mark Williams II 8th April 2012, 11:28 am

Lord Knox,

The Senate of Freedomia cordially invites you to create an Act in the Senate to dissolve the Homested Province, open diplomatic relations with the Independent Republic of Homested, state your reasons for wishing to leave the Republic, and await Senate vote on the aforementioned. As said, I would like to pursue a diplomatic solution to this. I'm sure we will find it mutually beneficial.

Yours in fellowship,

Mark Williams II
    Emperor of Freedomia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:50 pm