The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF

Poll

Voting

[ 2 ]
    Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_left100%Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_left0%Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_left0%Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Empty Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF

Post by Mark Williams II 17th May 2012, 9:10 pm

Noting the seriousness of this event, and also its urgency, this Act is proposed as emergency legislation. Thus, the voting period shall be one (1) day instead of three (3).

Senators of the Republic,

Many of you are probably familiar with the events of January and February of this year. During that time frame, Joshua W. Cooper sought to bring an end to this Republic and install a dictatorship, where our citizens would suffer and chaos and disorder would likely ensue. More than that, democracy would be, if you will, dissolved. After failing to start a Civil War and secede the Province of Concordia, he took control of the two Concordian/Freedomian colonies, and created the "Republic" of New Concordia. For several months now, he has stopped pursuing vendetta against us, and peace talks almost succeeded. Until he made his bullying of Connor Head much more severe.

Cooper has been bullying Head for several years, over very immature things that happened a very long time ago, in their elementary years, such as "butting" in line, goofing off, etc. Cooper has used these innocent occasions as a way for him to further bully Head, who is an officer of this Republic effective last month.

By permitting Cooper to ruthlessness and uncontrollably bully Senator Head, then we are not defending this Republic. He is a high ranking official who has been bullied by Cooper and many others for far too long, and I intend to help stop it.

I am not, however, the only one who is standing up to Cooper, the rude and vile, anti-Freedomian pro-dictatorship supporter. My comment of Mr. Cooper in the last sentence may perhaps seem very unnecessary, but we must remember that he would have said much worse of us had he successfully overthrew this Senate--this democracy--this prosperous Republic.

It is our duty that we protect and defend our Senators! Permitting this traitor to verbally assault Connor Head is not in our job description as the leaders of this nation! I will not stand for this, and I hope you will not, either!

Senators, I have, however, taken action. Yesterday afternoon, Cooper continued to bully Head, even during a relaxing, fun school trip. A chance for people to cool down, take a "chill" pill, and get along for a few short hours. I have done my best to negotiate with Cooper, but it is impossible. I encouraged Senator Head to verbally, and if necessary, physically, stand up to Cooper. I would have advised him to tell a teacher, however, he has done that in the past, and Joshua continues to demonstrate this inexcusable behavior. After standing up verbally, and then throwing a rock or two, we realized this was to no avail.

At that, I instructed Head to create a fake micronation and declare war on New Concordia. I told Joshua that I was really on his side, but in reality, I was a double agent, working for Rossevania, the fake country established by Mr. Head and devised by myself.

Soon, however, we gained the support of Senator Jacob Smith, Gino Bedrosian (former President of the White Feather Republic) and possible support from the Demonz Militant Group. The Coalition for Concordian Freedom was founded, and that Coalition intends to defeat New Concordia, end Cooper's dictatorship, and bring democracy, justice, and order to Concordia.

Senators, we must support the coalition that fights against the perhaps evil New Concordian nation, and Joshua Cooper, the one who wants only to destroy this Republic, this Senate, this democracy. I have proposed legislation below.

FREIHETIA ERWACHE!
    FREEDOMIA AWAKE!

The Imperial Senate of Freedomia
    Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF

1. The Republic of Freedomia will formally support the Coalition for Concordian Freedom.

2. The Republic of Freedomia will offer resources as supplies to the CFCF.

3. The Republic of Freedomia will formally cut all diplomatic ties with the Republic of New Concordia.

4. The declaration (below) will be delivered to the members of the CFCF as well as posted publicly and given to Joshua Cooper.

5. The declaration shall read as follows:

THE REPUBLIC OF FREEDOMIA
    THE IMPERIAL SENATE OF THE REPUBLIC

DECLARATION OF SUPPORT for the COALITION FOR CONCORDIAN FREEDOM

In accordance with ACT NUMBER 211 OF THE IMPERIAL SENATE, the REPUBLIC OF FREEDOMIA hereby declares its FULL SUPPORT for the COALITION FOR CONCORDIAN FREEDOM. We hereby SUSPEND all diplomatic ties with the NEW CONCORDIA.

We will offer resources and supplies to the Coalition, but we remain neutral for an indefinite amount of time.

FREIHETIA ERWACHE!
    FREEDOMIA AWAKE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Mark Williams II on 18th May 2012, 9:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Empty Re: Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF

Post by KingTitus 18th May 2012, 3:54 pm

I abstain. Not my fight. But I would like to discuss something with the Senators concerning anti-bully legislation. Perhaps a chat would be good.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF Empty Re: Act 211: Declaration of Support for CFCF

Post by Mark Williams II 18th May 2012, 7:29 pm

Laughing Senator Titus, this Act isn't finished yet, it's a work in progress. It will, however, be finished soon!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 18th May 2012, 9:14 pm

Now the Act is finished, so now what do you think? Also, I was going to say, I do think it is partially your "fight" as well, Lord Titus, because Mr. Head is a fellow Senator, and I was under the impression that as Senators we are "all in this together".
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 19th May 2012, 2:47 am

Now that I have looked at it thoroughly, I must admit it does look good. However, I still abstain. I will offer political support and resources to the CFCF but anything concerning military matters (I don't kno if that is part of the list of resources) I will not engage in. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm declaring political support for CFCF but military neutrality.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 19th May 2012, 2:51 am

I still am proposing, in light of this event, that we create an anti-bullying legislation in the Senate. I would like to chat about this either in the chatbox or in the Senate Discussion area. If we do a chat, please let me kno when you plan to hold it. Smile
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

Post by Gerenia 19th May 2012, 12:10 pm

KingTitus wrote:Now that I have looked at it thoroughly, I must admit it does look good. However, I still abstain. I will offer political support and resources to the CFCF but anything concerning military matters (I don't kno if that is part of the list of resources) I will not engage in. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm declaring political support for CFCF but military neutrality.

I think the same - there should be no military support.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 19th May 2012, 2:58 pm

No military support is being granted, only supplies such as food and armaments. There will be no Freedomian "boots on the ground" in this conflict, unless otherwise decided by this Senate.
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

Post by Gerenia 19th May 2012, 3:02 pm

KingTitus wrote:I still am proposing, in light of this event, that we create an anti-bullying legislation in the Senate. I would like to chat about this either in the chatbox or in the Senate Discussion area. If we do a chat, please let me kno when you plan to hold it. Smile

Could be on Monday night?
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 19th May 2012, 3:19 pm

Monday night would be perfectly alright for me, of course. I will also invite Senator George and Knox!
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 19th May 2012, 4:33 pm

Awesome! I will talk to you then!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 20th May 2012, 11:21 am

Alright, see you then indeed!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 23rd May 2012, 5:35 pm

Motion passed.

Support: 2
    Oppose: 0
    Abstain: 0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:02 pm