The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving.

KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving. Empty Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving.

Post by KingTitus 13th May 2012, 10:38 pm

It may be that the FRA1 is dissolving as Phillip Fish plans to enter Australian politics. That is interesting and sad. I must say, I never had good relations with A1 or Phillip Fish but he was friendly and helpful and so was his nation. I'm hoping that James Wilary or someone is able to carry it on or at least be a successor state but that is so sad! Sad

And Will Soergel was so smug about it too. He seemed elated. Mad

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving. Empty Re: Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving.

Post by Mark Williams II 14th May 2012, 7:48 am

This is indeed a tragedy. I am however highly frustrated that Mr. Fish has permitted foreign politics to get in the way of his very wonderful micronation. Have it your way, Fish, but I think you've made a bad choice. And if he doesn't get elected, then everything he did was in waste.
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving. Empty Re: Just heard the FRA1 may be dissolving.

Post by Gerenia 14th May 2012, 11:05 am

I always admired A1. It always seemed to me that it is a great nation, so this is indeed sad.
    You know, a micronation disappears when its leader/foundator makes the decision; but I hope this is not A1's case.
    Also, Mr. Sörgel's article was disgusting (and some other things, too).
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 14th May 2012, 3:40 pm

Mr. Soegel is just a disgrace to micronationalism. I kno that's kinda the pot calling the kettle black when you consider that I lied about Starland, but seriously at least I kept to myself for the most part and didn't constantly spout my manifesto like Soergel did. Soergel's got an inflated ego and over-developed sense of reality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:01 pm