The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings

Poll

Voting

[ 3 ]
    [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_left60%[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_left20%[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_left20%[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Empty [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings

Post by Mark Williams II 20th April 2012, 7:36 am

EMERGENCY LEGISLATION: The voting period is one day instead of three.

the royals have captured a main territory of homested and are fpreping for a asult on the capital!

Senators, our good friends are about to be attacked! I move to declare war on all Homestedian Uprisings immediately, as the diplomatic resources have clearly been exhausted!

KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Empty Re: [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings

Post by KingTitus 20th April 2012, 2:32 pm

Well may I first of all say that I never had my question about the war against New Concordia answered and that was "Had they attacked our territories directly?" And I never got an answer and never got to vote and the motion was passed without my vote. I consider this rather unfair and I'm a little upset over this b/c I was planning on either ABSTAINING or OPPOSING the war with New Concordia! I plan to, as Senator of Valle Enclave, to appeal said war on the grounds my question was unaswered and my intended vote not cast.

As far as war with Homestead, I'm not a big fan I can tell you that. So as far as that goes, I OPPOSE! A defensive strategy is all that needs to be used at this point, not all out war.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

[EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings Empty Re: [EMERGENCY LEGISLATION] Act 189: War on Homestedian Uprisings

Post by Mark Williams II 20th April 2012, 4:13 pm

Lord Titus, I hope the information provided just a few minutes ago will answer your question. I see that you are not a fan of the war, but we must pressure the rebels into stopping! We do not have time for debate in the Senate while Homested is nearing endgame. Part of this war on the rebels will include assisting them with defense. Also, news update:

The Parliament of Homested has been dissolved, and Lord Knox now holds emergency powers. Let us hope this will stop bickering in Homested and restore order in the failing nation.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 20th April 2012, 4:56 pm

I understand. But my opposition still stands! Again, an alternative is a defensive militia to protect the territories not full fledged war. War is unnecessary but defense through a small combat operation is appropriate. I'm not trying to step on any toes, I'm just trying to provide alternatives.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where the Senators are coming from, and I will recognize and respect the decision of the Senate. Just, for me, personally, I do not support a war.
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

Post by Prime Minister 20th April 2012, 10:58 pm

we have made a treaty with the royals, the republic is to become the grand duchy of homested (monarchy FTW!). the commies are drivin back to a random shack! the new royal government is to be instated on may first! the provisional government is the declare war on the New Concordian republic tomarow at exactly 12:00 pm.
    i bid you all farewell untill later!

your friend,
    Lord Knox
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Post by KingTitus 21st April 2012, 12:30 pm

Technically, war with Concordia may not happen. We have not attacked and there is still time to retract the act of war. There is a re-vote for the Act of War against Concordia and now the war is being opposed. It would be better to have a defensive combat unit instead full fledged war.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 22nd April 2012, 3:00 pm

Congratulations on your victory, Lord Knox! I will propose an Act on the defenses.
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 25th April 2012, 8:57 am

With the war over:

Moved to failed legislation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:36 am