The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

3 posters

Act 187: Help Homested!

Poll

Voting

[ 3 ]
    Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_left100%Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_left0%Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_left0%Act 187: Help Homested! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Act 187: Help Homested! Empty Act 187: Help Homested!

Post by Mark Williams II 17th April 2012, 11:15 am

They wanted to secede in hoping to gain independence and freedom, but in the last 2 or more days the current head of the parliament has requested we become a SAR of sirocco, and forced me too apply. there is more news, there is some communist and a monarchist uprising in our nation, the whole government is in lock down. A communist uprisings is to form the FRRS (Free Revolutionary Republic of Slin), the other is to form the students republic of west DFW. the monarchist uprising is to form the grand duchy of Homested. con you please help us in our civil war-ish time!

sincerily, dylan the 1st

Senators of the Republic,

Unfortunately, it is a dark time in our good friends in Homested. Three uprisings against the primary government and His Excellency Lord Knox threaten to end the existence of such a great land. The Parliament of Homested also threatens such existence, such as exercising, apparently, complete control over the nation and making very dangerous decisions. Lord Knox has requested that we help him. This was my response:

Hello there!

I apologize, I misunderstood some of your previous messages. I see that things are not going well in Homested, I regret to hear this. Three uprisings in Homested is not a good thing at all. I can gladly help you, in fact, I think it may be necessary for Freedomia to go to war. In the mean time, I recommend that you dissolve the Parliament of Homested. It may sound drastic and dictatorial, but keep in mind that the Parliament is not contributing to the situation in a positive way. If you do not crush these uprisings, Homested may just cease to exist, and I do not want that to happen. I will see to it that the Senate does something, if not war, to assist you and Homested.

Yours in fellowship,

Mark Williams II
    Emperor of Freedomia

Note that I am not at the moment calling for war, however, other methods are necessary for the protection of Lord Knox. Therefore, this is my proposal:

a. That a diplomatic embargo is launched on the Free Revolutionary Republic of Slin;

b. That a diplomatic embargo is launched on the Student's Republic of West DFW;

c. That a diplomatic embargo is launched on the Grand Duchy of Homested (Note: The Grand Duchy of Homested is not to be confused with the Homested led by Dylan Knox, our good friend)

d. That we condemn the decisions made by the Homestedian Parliament to ignore Lord Knox's views and instead make decisions that are dangerous

e. That we will closely observe the conflict, and one week from now, make a decision of whether or not to declare war on the Homested uprisings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I would additionally request that we, the Senate of Freedomia, discuss this event in this topic.
    KingTitus
    KingTitus
    Territorial Leader
    Territorial Leader

Act 187: Help Homested! Empty Re: Act 187: Help Homested!

Post by KingTitus 17th April 2012, 6:18 pm

I Support the diplomatic embargoes at this time! But any armed resistance shall be considered an act of war!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 17th April 2012, 7:28 pm

KingTitus wrote:I Support the diplomatic embargoes at this time! But any armed resistance shall be considered an act of war!

That is correct. That is why it is so necessary for us to wait and see if war should be declared.
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister
    Prime Minister

Taurus Posts : 42

Post by Prime Minister 19th April 2012, 3:38 pm

the royals have captured a main territory of homested and are fpreping for a asult on the capital!
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Mark Williams II 20th April 2012, 7:34 am

Oh my God! That is it! That is it! I am proposing a motion to declare all-out war before you are completely conquered!

Motion passed.

Support: 3
    Oppose: 0
    Abstain: 0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:41 pm