The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

Imperial Decree Twenty-Three

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Imperial Decree Twenty-Three Empty Imperial Decree Twenty-Three

Post by Mark Williams II 3rd April 2012, 7:37 am

Greetings, Freedomians --

I am excited to say that it is one week until the 3rd Anniversary of Freedomia and my 14th Birthday. I really cannot wait for such a wonderful occasion! Remember, on April 9th and 10th, everyone is welcome to come to celebrate the occasion.

In accordance with the 7-day Project Plan, we will be doing a new project each day until the 10th. Seven new projects will be very good for the development of Freedomia!

Finally, I would like this day to be the best Anniversary celebration ever, a celebration to remember. That is why I am pleased to unveil that Freedomtropolis and Geraldo will both be decorated, as well as a very fun party. I would request that Dakoda George and Dylan Knox both host Anniversary celebrations in their territories, and possibly take pictures and video. Another one of my little ideas for the 10th is that we create a YouTube video in honor of the occasion.

I must say the excitement is brewing!

Yours in fellowship,

Mark Williams II
    Emperor

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 1:41 pm