The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

Approaching war

Yurtyzstan
    Yurtyzstan
    Citizen/Observer
    Citizen/Observer

Approaching war Empty Approaching war

Post by Yurtyzstan 30th November 2011, 6:39 pm

Greetings Prime Minister --

I am in a hurry at the moment, so I'll make this post short. I do not believe that yet another war is a good idea for Freedomia at the moment. I would encourage you to renew your Neutrality Act. While I have no issue with defence against attacks as they happen, I am opposed to outright warfare and hostility as opposed to diplomacy. I understand many of these wars have resulted in territorial expansion, and I fear this is a streak of Freedomian imperialism in its region.

I acknowledge that I have no right to interfere in Freedomian affairs, but I urge you to stop the warfare.

Thwadau meih --
    J.J. Hakimoto
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Approaching war Empty Re: Approaching war

Post by Mark Williams II 1st December 2011, 7:33 am

Thank you for your post. We have little interest in expansionism and imperialism whatsoever, but a neighboring country has caused us a great deal of trouble. Our diplomats, however, will be doing their best to resolve the conflict, and we may just be able to annex the nation with no resistance at all. As a matter of fact, I speculate that President of Jayopilos Gino Bedrosian wants to give up micronationalsm, along with his territory. Rest assured that we will do our very best to avoid a war.

Sincerely,

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:55 am